JCT College of Engineering and Technology
Shri Jagannath Educational Health and Charitable Trust was established by renowned and philanthropic people with an objective of providing education to all especially the down trodden and rural population.
Considering the growing demands for technical education in the country the trust has started an engineering college namely JCT College of Engineering and Technology in Pichanur in Coimbatore for the academic year 2009-10. The College is located at Pichanur at the foothills of the Western Ghats in a serene, eco friendly lush green environment. It is well connected by road, rail and air.
The Management strives hard to enhance the professional knowledge, skills and attitudes of educators, so that they might in turn improve the learning process of students. The college aims at developing a deep understanding of the human values and social concerns among the engineering graduates.
To emerge as a Premier Institute for developing industry ready engineers with competency, initiative and character to meet the challenges in global environment.
- To impart state-of-the-art engineering and professional education through strong theoretical basics and hands on training to students in their choice of field.
- To serve our students by teaching them leadership, entrepreneurship, teamwork, values, quality, ethics and respect for others.
- To provide opportunities for long-term interaction with academia and industry.
- To create new knowledge through innovation and research.
- To create quality professionals to meet the emerging Industrial, Social and Economical needs.
- To create a good ambiance to the Students for their Academic Excellence and Innovation.
- Enhancing the skills and Knowledge of the Faculty and Staff through career development programmes.
- Encouraging and fostering a spirit of teamwork.
- Aiming at continual Improvement in all our activities.
- The management supports the team of educators to improve their professional knowledge through career development programmes, which enhance them to bring out graduates with social values.
- Students are motivated to take up decisions and they are continuously updated with technical knowledge that is essential for a developing nation.
- Helps the students for career development by improving their communication skills and technical knowledge.