- Professional Body
- The Computer Society of India (CSI) is one of the largest bodies of IT Professionals in India. It has around 512 student branches, and more than 100000 members including India’s most famous IT industry leaders, brilliant scientists and dedicated academicians. JCT CSI Student branch is one among them.
- The mission of the CSI is to facilitate research, knowledge sharing, learning and career enhancement for all categories of IT professionals, while simultaneously inspiring and nurturing new entrants into the industry and helping them to integrate into the IT community. The CSI is also working closely with other industry associations, government bodies and academia to ensure that the benefits of IT advancement ultimately percolate down to every single citizen of India.
- CSI Student Branch of JCT College of Engineering and Technology is an institutional member which comprises of CSE Departments. We have 95 Student members as of today.
The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) is the leading National Professional non-profit making Society for the Technical Education System in our country with the motto of Career Development of Teachers and Personality Development of Students and overall development of our Technical Education System. At present, ISTE has a very large and an effective membership base consisting of more than 1,02,985 Life Members, 5,54,094 Student Members, 2410 Institutional Members (including IITs, IISc.., NITs and other leading technical institutions), 1214 Faculty Chapters and 1322 Students’ Chapters and 17 Sections throughout the country. JCT College of Engineering and Technology is an institutional member among them.
ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu (ICTACT) is an Initiative of Government of India, Government of Tamil Nadu and Industry, is a not for profit autonomous organization focusing to improve the quality of students passing out of institutions in Tamil Nadu, to make them industry ready and immediately employable in the ICT industry comprising the ICT services and the ICT Manufacturing sectors. This will meet the skill requirements of the industry and generate more employment in the state especially in tier 2/3 cities. ICTACT is governed by an autonomous Board of Governors with representations from the state Government of Tamil Nadu, leading companies in the ICT industry with presence in Tamil Nadu & NASSCOM. ICTACT is a pioneering venture under the public – private – partnership (PPP) model that endeavors to train the higher education teachers and students in the areas of Information & Communication Technology, thereby making the students industry ready.
- National Cyber Safety and Security Standards (NCSSS) has been started with a great vision to safeguard the Nation from the current threats in the cyber space. The multi-dimensional structure of technology in the cyber space poses a great challenge in handling the complex problems in the cyber domain. Our Nation is facing huge threats from various countries in cyber-attacks and information thefts. National Cyber Safety and Security Standards has taken a visionary initiative to curb and enervate the notoriously spreading cyber threats from various directions and dimensions.
- National Cyber Safety and Security Standards (NCSSS) works to create and sustain an safe cyber environment conducive to the development of our Nation, partnering Government, Industry, Institutions & Individuals through advisory and consultative processes.
- NCSSS is working closely with Government/Industry on Cyber Security Policy issues, interfacing with thought leaders, and enhancing the cyber safety and security to protect organization’s critical infrastructure.
- Dell EMC (EMC Corporation until 2016) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States. Dell EMC sells data storage, information security, virtualization, analytics, cloud computing and other products and services that enable organizations to store, manage, protect, and analyze data. Dell EMC’s target markets include large companies and small- and medium-sized businesses across various vertical markets. The company’s stock (as EMC Corporation) was added to the New York Stock Exchange on April 6, 1986, and was also listed on the S&P 500 index.
- EMC had over 70,000 employees and was the world’s largest provider of data-storage systems by market share, competing against NetApp, IBM, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and Hitachi Data Systems (arranged in descending order of external data-storage market share).Joseph M. Tucci had served as EMC’s chief executive since January 2001 and chairman of the board of directors since January 2006; he joined the company in 2000 as president and chief operating officer. Tucci was also chairman of the board of VMware Corporation and chairman of the board of Pivotal Software, which are partially owned by EMC. On October 12, 2015, Dell Inc. announced that it would acquire EMC in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $67 billion—the largest-ever acquisition in the technology industry. The merger closed on September 7, 2016. EMC has been renamed to Dell EMC as a result of the merger. The EM in EMC stands for the founders Egan and Marino with the C standing for corporation.
- Empower faculty members with effective tools and resources Oracle Academy work with educational institutions to help teachers develop core computing knowledge and skills aligned to industry demands using current technologies–so they can teach students. At Oracle Academy, we know that as an educational institution, you have a vested interest in the success of your students, from the time students enroll until well after graduation. We share this core goal of long-term student success.
- Learning resources that are modern, engaging and offer sound educational and academic value to students and faculty are of high value. It’s critical that you find the right resources to empower your faculty members as they work to ensure your students achieve post-graduation success, whether moving onto college, graduate school or into the job market.
- This means keeping up with ever-changing technologies and software development skills so that your students will be best prepared–no matter what their futures hold. When it comes to computer science, computer engineering, and teaching best business practices leveraging technology, it can be difficult to keep up.
Oracle Academy can help. Our free program offers you and your teachers and faculty members access to a wide range of educational resources.
- APCBEES was founded in 2007. Asia-Pacific Chemical, Biological & Environmental Engineering Society is an independent, nonprofit research and development organization. Its previous name of APCBEES was Asia-Pacific Environmental Consulting Center. The Service can be traced back to the first work in 1999. APCBEES plays an influential role and promotes developments in Chemical, Biological & Environmental Theory and Applications in a wide range of ways. The mission of APCBEES is to foster and conduct collaborative interdisciplinary research in state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies within its areas of expertise.
- Every year, APCBEES will Co-organize several important conferences with other universities, organizations all over the world, the conference proceedings of this conference will be indexed in many indexing services, and the selected papers will be published in the Journals. APCBEES is also involved in two International Journals with International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT).
The International Association of Engineers (IAENG) is a non-profit international association for the engineers. IAENG was founded by a group of engineers and computer scientists in 1968, originally as a private club network for its founding members. Later, with the efforts from its members, IAENG membership became open to all the members in the engineering community. Nowadays, the IAENG members include research center heads, faculty deans, department heads, professors, research scientists/engineers, experienced software development directors and engineers, and university postgraduate and undergraduate students etc., from over one hundred different countries.
Our goals are to promote the co-operation between the professionals in various fields of the engineering and to cultivate an environment for the advance and development of the technology. IAENG objective includes:
- Promoting the interactions between the engineers;
- Advancing the application of engineering techniques from the academics to the industry;
- Facilitating the exchange of information and ideas among the engineers and scientists freely
- Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers was born just before the Indian Independence. The activities of the Institute are spread across the country through its 33 Regional Centres and 58 Student Chapters, apart from the HQ located at a five-storied building of its own at the Jadavpur University campus. The Regional Centres promote and complement the activities and objectives of the Institute within their respective territorial limits, by organizing meetings, conferences and seminars; arranging workshops, refresher courses and counseling sessions; promoting research; guiding chemical engineering students in career planning; and initiating any other activities which are of social, technical and professional relevance to their members. They serve as open fora for their members who regularly gather for informal get-togethers and exchange of notes. The Regional Centres also confer awards, prizes and scholarships.
- The Institute is recognized by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization. The spectrum of R&D projects undertaken by the Institute in recent times covers a wide range and research work involving field studies like Comprehensive Assessment of Management of Municipal Solid Wastes in Kolkata, Study on Improvement of Quality Management System at Naihati Works of Jenson & Nicholson (India) Ltd, etc, as also laboratory or pilot scale experiments on Membrane-based Techniques in Desalination of Brackish Water, fruit juice concentration, etc.
The Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE) is the global professional membership organisation for chemical, biochemical and process engineers and other professionals involved in the chemical, process and bioprocess industries. With a membership exceeding 44,000 members in over 120 countries, and offices in Australia,New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and the UK; IChemE aims to be the organization of choice for chemical engineers. IChemE promote competence and a commitment to best practice, advance the discipline for the benefit of society and support the professional development of our members. We are the only organisation licensed to award Chartered Chemical Engineer and Professional Process Safety Engineer status.
- The Institution of Engineers of India (IEI) was established in 1920 in Madras with Sir Thomas R J Ward as the founding president. It was formally inaugurated in 1921 by Lord Chelmsford, then-Viceroy of British India. In 1935, after a successful petition from Sir Thomas Guthrie Russell (IEI President 1933–1934), the IEI obtained a royal charter of incorporation from King George V to promote and advance the science, practice, and business of engineering.
- There are five forums of the IEI: the National Design and Research Foundation (NDRF), Water Management Forum (WMF), Safety and Quality Forum (SQF), Sustainable Development Forum (SDF) and Rural Development Forum (RDF). The IEI also has an autonomous organ, the Engineering Staff College of India.
- In addition to representing India in the Engineers Mobility Forum, the Institution has been prominent in the World Mining Congress (WMC), the World Federation of Engineering Organizations (WFEO), the Commonwealth Engineers’ Council (CEC), the International Federation for Structural Concrete (fib), and the Federation of Engineering Institutions of South and Central Asia (FEISCA). It has no worldwide bilateral agreements with other professional societies.