Why Recruit at JCT?
Employers look for many other qualities besides academic achievement. JCT students acquire a range of skills and experiences whilst at JCT to compete most effectively. Exposure to teamwork, problem solving, and leadership and communication skills are provided by encouraging the students to take up responsible positions.
- JCT is consciously working towards a regime wherein industry’s aspirations for recruiting plug and play kind of employees are met by imparting employability skills to the students.
- JCT students have strong conceptual foundations, capacity to work and exposure to real-life work conditions.
- The education system at our College is highly innovative and has incorporated the best practices followed in Higher education.
- Curriculum based on an innovative Blended Approach that includes development of programmes with inputs from Industry and Academia, application based pedagogy, continuous assessment and organized feedback from students for further improvisation.
- The Flexible Approach of the academic system gives an opportunity to students to elect one or two open or social electives corresponding to the area of interest of the student.
- Students are given live projects in the form of business analysis, making new business plans, conducting surveys and encouraging them to take up new entrepreneurial activities.
- JCT provides recruiters with unparalleled exposure to competitive and qualitative Industry Ready students trained under the guidance of our nurturing faculty drawn from reputed institutions such as IIT, and NITs, etc.
- The vocational focus of many of the courses and industrial trainings help to develop the maturity and employability of our students.
- Students undergo in house Industry standard certification courses through best in country Training Providers in Software, petroleum, petrochemical, food technology,Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical Domain areas.
- Exposure to teamwork, problem solving, and leadership and communication skills is provided by encouraging the students to take up responsible position by involving them in hobbies and sports and by specially structured personality development programmes.
- The students get total experience of Industry by way of constant seeding of Industry relevant technologies and skills, Industrial visits, In-plant training,Guest lecturers etc.
- Comprehensive personality development programmes, which are in consonance with the expectation of the employers.
- The CRC team at JCT prepares students for Campus Placement throughout the year by conducting GD’s, Mock interviews, Team work programmes etc.